[PC] Game is forcing my game to use integrated GPU/video settings not being saved

I am trying to play Trials Rising Open Beta on laptop but I'm only getting 15 FPS at most. I think the game is forcing me to use my integrated GPU instead of dedicated GPU. Also I am expriencing problems saving my video settings. Changing them and restarting the game sets them to what they used to be before.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey veetuli10,

Thank you for the report!

This has been sent to the dev team and they are looking into it.

Cheers.

In Nvidia Control Panel you can add a profile for trialsrising.exe to control whether it should use the integrated or dedicated GPU of your notebook:

Since I'm not on a laptop the option is not shown, your window should have an additional option to select the preferred GPU:

Don't forget to hit Apply in the bottom right after you're done changing your settings.

AMD has something similar in their Radeon Settings - I'm not very familiar with their current drivers but it should look somewhat like this:

Change it from Power Saving to High Performance for trialsrising.exe.
     1 people found this helpful

I have tried this but it does not fix the problem. I'm pretty sure it is forcing my game to use my integrated graphics card or is locking my FPS to 15 since I've tried a lot of things to fix this but nothing has helped so far.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi veetuli10! Please submit your MSINFO and dxdiag files on a ticket, and reply back to this thread with your ticket number so we may pass this on to the Trials team.
     1 people found this helpful

Hey, if I'm doing this right the ticket number should be 08110113. Hopefully there's everything that was needed.