Black screen after upgrade Prosperity to level 3

Hi!

I got a big problem with this game. When the game ask me to upgrade Prosperity to level 3, the game shows me two videos. After the second video, it appears a black screen and I can't do anything else.

Please I need a solution.

Thanks.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there thanks for the report!

Does this persist after power cycling your console by leaving it unplugged from the wall for a few minutes?

No, i did that and it didnt work. Do i have to start my game again? Please I need a solution ive been having this problem for days now.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey chicabits,

Do you get any PS4 error code when this happens?

No error. If i have it, I would put it right here. Its very sad that I can't do anything else. What do you recommend?

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Let me know if the steps in our PS4 troubleshooting guide help with this issue.

Have you tried skipping the cinematics? Maybe that helps.

I try everything from skipping the cinematics to do all the troubleshooting things. This is frustrating I cant do anything. Maybe do i have to start a new game? Thanks

Hey chicabits,

Are you able to record a video of this happening? Also, while it may be difficult, do you know if this issue happens on another console or profile?

I got one video with the problem. Its here and also I send it to my support in Spain.

I dont have another console. And if I did this in another profile there wont be the same game data so I wont do 8 hours of the story to check it.

https://youtu.be/BkPRYLl2ZsQ