Unlock all Bikes from beginning

Please make it fair guys.

Unlock all available Bikes from beginning, and the rest of the cosmetics as unlockable while playing.

You can add enough and more feature that are unlockable with level ups etc. but please dont lock bikes, make them usable from the beginning.

What's the point of that? Unlocking new bikes is fun and it gives the player a goal to accomplish.
     2 people found this helpful

EmptyBottle4's Avatar Member
    I really do not see the issue. Trials HD, Trials Evo, Trials Fusion had the same unlock system.

Brownd55's Avatar Member
    Don't see the point. If anything, they could be made readily available for custom tracks so you're not locked out of certain content from the start, but it's important to progress through each bike to learn their handling properly, at least that's how I've always viewed it.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by BestNoob Go to original post
    Please make it fair guys.
    Unlock all available Bikes from beginning, and the rest of the cosmetics as unlockable while playing.
    You can add enough and more feature that are unlockable with level ups etc. but please dont lock bikes, make them usable from the beginning.
     1 people found this helpful

ImDempsey's Avatar Member
    Not even hard to unlock bikes LOL this has to be a troll post

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Personally, I thinks it's a good thing to have the bikes locked behind progression. If you're starting off in Trials, it can be a bit overwhelming to jump straight on to the hard bikes. Have the progression there allows you get feel of the bikes and tracks more thoroughly.
     1 people found this helpful