Please consider adding an option to disable ghosts in single player/story mode

...or at very least to choose their difficulty. This might be necessary for content makers as making a video about a map, and losing to a ghost of some person makes you look completely incompetent, and I've just spent well over an hour doing exactly that: losing to a ghost that had a damn lucky bounce in a place that I couldn't quite master, stopping the recording, and restarting the map. Changing their opacity didn't cancel the post-race screen, and didn't remove ghosts' markers from the map, that's why I don't consider it to be a good option.
     2 people found this helpful

Just set their opacity to 0.

They're still on the loading/end screens While I can live with that, I'd like an option to show only friends and, if they didn't post times yet, "bots". Same thing for the popups on the map. I really don't care for the times from people I don't know.

ImDempsey's Avatar Member
    Totally agree, very odd how you can't turn them off..

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there ThatFranc,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us, we really appreciate hearing your thoughts. I am going to move this to the Suggestions forum for you, for better visibility.
     1 people found this helpful