I can't go on multiplayer because i keep getting blocked by a message saying: The assassin''s creed:Brotherhood server is not available at this time please try again later.I asked on the xbox forum's and no-one else is having this problem,i'm connected to xbox live but not even uplay is connecting,what's going on?

I can't go on multiplayer because i keep getting blocked by a message saying: The assassin''s creed:Brotherhood server is not available at this time please try again later.I asked on the xbox forum's and no-one else is having this problem,i'm connected to xbox live but not even uplay is connecting,what's going on?

The exact same thing is happening to me!! I have no idea why I can't play online!
    ANYONE!! HELP US!!

I'm having basically the same problem even just trying to access Uplay.

I've been trying for months now to link my Brotherhood save file and Project Legacy file on Facebook through Uplay. I have an account already set up from years ago and I connected it up Facebook without any problems.

But now when I try to connect Brotherhood with Uplay I keep getting the same message telling me that "the server is not available at this time" and that I should "please try again later". I also have to read that message whenever I try to use the online multiplayer feature.

I never had this problem with ACII and I know there's no problem with my internet connection, so what's happening?!

"Help me anyone, you're my only hope!"

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    For ACB Connection issues on your Xbox please check here-
    ACB MP Connection Issues
    To link your account Project Legacy Account to Uplay please check here-
    Linking Assassin's Creed Brotherhood with Project Legacy

If you are still having issues please make sure you file a Ticket with Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

Somehow, I now got access. It's weird... 6 months of not being able to get on, and now suddenly I'm on with no problems.
    Have you changed something in the servers?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
    For ACB Connection issues on your Xbox please check here- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I should have specified that I use a PS3. Is there another link I should check out for problems with server connections aimed at PS users?