Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    For those of you that haven't already specified, do you feel these changes are improvements?

/ Johan

In another Post about this subject, I stated, that I preferred the difficulty of the private beta. Having progressed further, I will say that the reduction in grenade and RC bomb vehicle is good and that a difficulty level somewhere between the private and technical beta would probably be good compromise.

I felt i also want the game to be somewhere between the closed beta and the technical beta.

Do i remember right but the npc could throw grenades damn long even by hand! Seems weird.

It did feel easier! Some of the changes, ie Heyna Elite Rushers being less tanky, made it easier in the right way. In contrast, knowing that is coming helps and can give the impression that it is easier.

Did notice the lack of the Veteran/Purple Hyena that was present at the start of the Private beta - should reintroduce them and make it harder!

I thought the private beta was about right. The technical beta was much easier.
    I used the pistol for most of the technical beta. Other then trying a couple rifles and for bosses.

Id be ok with the game starting out as easy as the tech beta but it needs to ramp up by level 10 to at least as hard as the private beta was.
    If its to easy it will loose the interest of many gamers. No challange means boring game.

maeeh's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    For those of you that haven't already specified, do you feel these changes are improvements?

/ Johan
    Well, for me it is not an improvement, it's the contrary. When we started in the Alpha with a gun only, it was a pretty hard fight, in the closed beta we received a rifle and it was easier but now the enemy seems to be nerved. For me, it is much to easy now.. At least until lvl 5, because I didn't have had the time to play longer in the Tech-Beta

Originally Posted by The_Padrone.LBS Go to original post
    It did feel easier! Some of the changes, ie Heyna Elite Rushers being less tanky, made it easier in the right way. In contrast, knowing that is coming helps and can give the impression that it is easier.

Did notice the lack of the Veteran/Purple Hyena that was present at the start of the Private beta - should reintroduce them and make it harder!
    To be fair, we are playing on WT0, Easy.....

Im sure it will scale up to the crazy Private beta levels in higher WT.

AFAIK world tiers become available at level 30 and not before. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This thread is focused on the 1-30 levelling process. I did play with the premade level 30 "endgame" chars and they felt more than capable at that level.