100m bow shot trophy 'Archery Expert'

As I said on the general forum, this trophy is not triggering on ps4 for me. Here's a video of a bow shot with normal arrows which is scoped at 120m but is more like 150m. (The challenge gets triggered but the Trophy doesn't.)
    https://youtu.be/AkWke5BEI24
    I also can't get the trophy 'Get to the Point' to trigger. I shoot an enforcer (yellow bars above his head) so that he's dying. Get up to him and finish him off with a stab from the knife on the end of the AK-MS gun. Nothing. Have I misunderstood what a bayonet is?

That doesn't look like 100m, the marker on the outpost says 87m and it's further back than the NPC, you should try on flat terrain. Use the binoculars to mark the location more precisely and shoot from the same level, so there are not other height/angle/distance variables.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey garymjh,

Can you try killing an enemy with the bow on flat terrain and ensure that you are far enough away before you fire?

Cheers.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey garymjh,

Can you try killing an enemy with the bow on flat terrain and ensure that you are far enough away before you fire?

Cheers.
    Hi. Here's another video showing the dead body is 109m away. This is driving me loopy.

https://youtu.be/MptRpQzxEJY
    The kill was from the same spot as another YouTube video from the same location where the Trophy triggered.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the additional information. I've passed this along to the game teams for investigation.

According to another thread that 109m is not correct as its reading the distance from the building not the actual distance which is read at ground level. What may have to be investigated is the misleading and inaccurate info that the distance reader on the binoculars gives. A lot of people won't have a clue as to why they can't get this shot.

Thanks for the update, can you clarify again with a shot from farther away?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gumdrops Go to original post
    Thanks for the update, can you clarify again with a shot from farther away?
    I got the Trophy with a shot which I estimate at 150m. I say estimate because the binoculars are terrible at gauging distance and don't work at all unless the target is at ground level. Anyone in a tower etc is pure guesswork. It's an infuriating trophy to get. But no, it's not bugged.

Appreciate the additional update! Let us know if you encounter any other issues.