No Internet Connection (starting up)

I’ve loaded the beta (even uninstalled the closed beta and reinstalled through open beta app on the store)

I load the game and I get stuck at 82% loaded instantly and a No internet connection error appears. I’ve restarted my router and tested network connection through the PlayStation settings

Error code is “Roach-0001000B”

Thanks

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey TeamVenom05, can you please take a screenshot of your error and share it through a new support case? Our team can investigate further, just let me know the case number once submitted.

Just tried it on PS4, same error. I didn't have any Ubisoft games on it beforehand.

I’ve made a support case, number is 08101611

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for that. I was ahead of myself on today's date - the open beta starts tomorrow Thursday 21st at 10AM CET

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...Beta-dates-TR/

*slaps head* how did I miss that... excitement is way too high for this game
     1 people found this helpful

Heh. Ok then

Roach-0001000b

Hi i’m still experiencing the same issue, and my connection is working perfectly, this morning the beta was working and now it’s not working

Cannot connect to Ubisoft Service

Same Problem here

Not happy

Also having the same error code...more annoying especially as it JUST REINSTALLED FROM THE INTERNET!!! NOT A HAPPY CLOSED BETA TESTER