New Game Plus being implemented?

Ubi --

Is New Game Plus being implemented?

Many of us had hoped/assumed/expected that this would be an automatic part of Far Cry games going forward -- so please let us know what to expect!

Nope. No plans for new game plus, at all.

My spidy sense went off when the rep here wouldn't answer that question months ago.

/\ Has it actually been confirmed? Because my guess is that they're just waiting for the profits from "Far Cry Credits" to dry up. (Basically like they did with FC5 and "Silver Bars").

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Yes, I can confirm New Game + will not be a feature in Far Cry New Dawn.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zubi Go to original post
    Thanks for letting us know early at least.

A real shame to hear. I'm glad post-game support, on the larger titles at least, has been a big thing with Ubisoft lately, they've really gone to incredible lengths for Odyssey for example. But AC and Far Cry are games where it'd be great to have a NG+ option and they're typically added way after I've already replayed the game a couple times after launch and have uninstalled. I wish it'd become a standard launch feature so I could actually use it when I typically replay these games rather than potentially 2-3 years in the future when I've finally forgotten enough where I'd feel like replaying them.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zubi Go to original post
    What? That's disappointing, all of the New Game Plus features from 5 already seem to be present. Infinite perk leveling, and the new addition of weapon leveling. That would make playing New Game Plus all the more appealing, much like it is in Far Cry 5!

I played 5 a lot more after New Game Plus was implemented as it helped make the game feel less of a grind, and thus more enjoyable. I'm honestly surprised this isn't happening as Ubisoft's made an effort to keep games going for awhile(Which I applaud, I love Odyssey), and I'm disappointed as I love New Dawn and would love to see New Game Plus, and new guns/clothes even if they're simply Club rewards

Originally Posted by DaringMoosejaw Go to original post
    Thanks for letting us know early at least.

But they DIDN'T. They hid it from us until AFTER the game came out. This question was asked months before it was released. The response was that, we'll have more information coming out as we near release date. I suspect they hid this detail on purpose. I also was suspect about it because of the coyness of the response. Glad I went with my gut and didn't pre-order the game - or buy it after peoples reaction to the game came out. Maybe if it drops below 20 bucks.

hopefully this game wont stay exactly where it is at the moment all the way until the next far cry, would be nice to add more things to this game to keep us busy

Well this answer kind of sucks.