Commendations for ONE character

I am presuming that we are having commendations back in 2, has anyone been able to find out if the annoying feature of some being shared amongst characters and others being fixed to one character only is going to be a continuing trend? I hope that it will share amongst all of them, at just over 5000 com score I am unlikely going to get max as a result of this oddity. I like the idea of them and I believe we will have them, if not at the start maybe at least around the first season.

Hexlicious's Avatar Junior Member
    If they were to make each character have it's own unique commendation progress, they would also need to make everything else unique to that character, and seeing as this game is heavily based on it's predecessor, where things like cypher keys / money and crafting materials were shared between all your characters, it's unlikely to happen.

The main reason it's like it is in Division 1 is due to the fact that people could unlock the easiest key fragments and then just delete the character and keep farming on a new one, but if items are unique per character in Division 2, I don't see why the commendations couldn't also be unique per character.

Bambihunter1971's Avatar Senior Member
    I think that it wasn't intended for it to be per-character, otherwise I'd think they would have denoted that in the requirements. I think it was overlooked and they decided not to fix it. Things like Destructive Appetite took me forever to get due to playing on 4 characters and it not counting, even though cumulatively I had plenty.