Any news about the Problem? Can I install the game again?

still not fixed...

Not that I'm intending on reinstalling this game and called it a loss but I have been pushing Ubisoft support on my ticket by asking for an update every few days.

I finally got a response today. Their response was that they are not able to replicate this issue since Title Update 4. They then stated that the only way we can fix the issue is to restart the game.

So I just wanted to make you guys aware that if anyone has this issue still, make sure you restart the game and start again as that is unfortunately the only way you're going to progress. Ubisoft will not fix this issue as they cannot replicate it on their end. It appears the bug may be fixed, but those who have had the bug can only restart the game in order to have it rectified.

Sorry guys, bad news for all but as others have said it might be worth downloading a game trainer or cheating to get yourself back to a position you want to play.

As for me, it's just been thrown into the "never finished, never will" pile unfortunately as I have too much to play to consider restarting.

Originally Posted by m0nkey88 Go to original post
    So I just wanted to make you guys aware that if anyone has this issue still, make sure you restart the game and start again as that is unfortunately the only way you're going to progress. Ubisoft will not fix this issue as they cannot replicate it on their end. It appears the bug may be fixed, but those who have had the bug can only restart the game in order to have it rectified.
    Well that was very unfortunate, as I'm one of those that still have problems with this. I've read that one of the solutions was to leave the area and restart it again. It didn't work out very well.

Hi,

I bought this game 2 days ago and I finished 2 puzzles, 3rd one (windmill) - I have a piece but it "doesnt match", tried everything - leaving location etc.. so people complaining since Feb and ubisoft didnt solve it ? Nice care of them...

So I must start the game from 0 ? But what about if it wouldnt work again ??

After milion leaving and reloading it worked.. Idk why I always did the same.. Today I randomly played FarCry and it worked on 1st try lol..

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the update BiGFiShCz! I am glad you were able to resolve the issue

BiGFiShCz - Is it possible that a patch for this has been released, or were you just absolutely lucky? I gave up and shut down the game permanently last time this happened.

issue is not yet fixed

Hi,
    I'm having the same problem.
    tried to leave the mission and return, still did not help.
    I just can't get the cross to receive an amulet
    the only one is in the dock underwater, and that only works for that spesific place
     1 people found this helpful