UbiDomZ's Avatar Community Manager

Steam HD Texture Pack - Available Now

Hello everyone!

The issues surrounding the HD Texture Pack on Steam have been resolved and it should now be available for all players.

Thank you for your patience- enjoy the game!

FireNative's Avatar Member
    If i bought the game on PC through the Uplay store how do I download the 4K textures pack? Where is it?
     1 people found this helpful

Yes, I have the same question, it seems strange that the steam store has it whilst Ubisoft's own store doesn't!

@FireNative & @emperoralku just click on Far Cry New Dawn in your Libraey. Once you do that and the game page comes up jut scroll down a bit and look for [ Owned DLC ] . By default the HD Texture Pack will be listed, all you have to do is click on the blue button on the right [ Install ] . When you do that it will download and then automatically install the HD texture pack. After that boot up the game and in the games menu options under Video make sure you turn on [ HD Textures ] it shoudl be on by default. I am pretty sure it checks if you downloaded it as a default INIT action to pre enable it.

Hope that helps here is a screen shot of the HD pack to help out more: * note - I added the yellow box and the green x and arrow to highlight it *

1 people found this helpful

FireNative's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the info and pics. This is for someone I know that couldn't find it. I play on PS4 Pro and still waiting for GameFly to deliver it. Just trying to help him out. I was told it was not showing up for some Uplay pc game buyers. I will check with him. Thanks

I dont have the HD texture option on my Uplay...?