nice info indeed.

Just the question about the inspiration/character creation process was unnecessary since that was already explained numerous times before.

Hey, are you going to release a patch that will fix the non-launching of the game for some players? Already passed the WHOLE month since you broke the game with the latest update!

Originally Posted by tonyhuntt Go to original post
    Nice information and thanks for the post. To buy any product most of the customers can check the online reviews. Here you will get the best reviews on products from customers is available.
    uh oh, the bots are evolving!

CrusadingSoul's Avatar Junior Member
    I always resent how they respond to the minion killing animation removal/asking for it's re-implementation. I loved the minion killing animations so much, it was phenomenal. I don't see why they were ever removed. Bring them back.

It was probably done so it could be a selling point in game 2, I bet...

Ubi-P4in's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by CrusadingSoul Go to original post
    I always resent how they respond to the minion killing animation removal/asking for it's re-implementation. I loved the minion killing animations so much, it was phenomenal. I don't see why they were ever removed. Bring them back.

It was probably done so it could be a selling point in game 2, I bet...
    Please refrain from reviving old threads. If you want to start a discussion, feel free to create a new one.