Anyone else have this issue even without the HD textures? The game just keeps crashing anywhere between a few minutes or up to 30 minutes of gameplay and i've tried disabling HD textures, disbabling fullscreen optimizations, and lowering graphics settings but it still seems to just randomly crash.
     1 people found this helpful

my also crashes, but not randomly. its when a cut scean are loading or the loading screen between mission and freeplay. like when i got to the end of bringing thomas rush back to the prosperity
     1 people found this helpful

Crashes with HD textures and without. :Sad:

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing crashing issues with Far Cry New Dawn.

Can you please follow the steps in the FAQ to see if that fixes your issue?

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...oubleshooting/

If this does not fix the issues, please create a support ticket on our website https://support.ubi.com and attach your Msinfo and DXDiag files. You can find the steps to generate them below.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...Dxdiag-MSinfo/

- Swaggins

I have the similar issue. But I have yet to get past the very first intro cut scene after selecting which character you want to play. It immediate crashes to desktop. I have been able to use the in-game benchmark and tried re-installing the game on multiple drives, with and without HD textures, various configurations of graphics settings, and performed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in similar posts, without any progress.

At this point I am starting to get jealous of those who can play for at least 30 minutes before their game crashes, for at least they get to play something.

I performed my own troubleshooting with ProcessMonitor (ProcMon.exe) and recorded all events from Farcry New Dawn exe process.
    This led me to understand the issue may be related to the following ASUS audio software/drivers:
    Sonic Radar for Windows 10 64-bit---(WHQL).
    Sonic Studio for Windows 10 64-bit---(WHQL).

I uninstalled both of those pieces of software from "Programs and Features" and was able to get past the initial cut scene.
    I hope this information will help others.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey sixtyfour-bit,

Thank you for the information and work around.

Can anyone else confirm if this helps?

Cheers.

Random crashing resolved

Fixed my random crashes by locking the framerate. No other settings needed to be changed.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Tnt.Joe Go to original post
    Fixed my random crashes by locking the framerate. No other settings needed to be changed.
    Thank you for letting us know this!