ismo420's Avatar Member
    Great news! Can't wait

Originally Posted by Ubi-MrDrPink Go to original post
    Play Trials Rising early during the Open Beta coming February 21-25 and earn the Turbo Pipe attachment for your Helium BMX bike when Trials Rising launches on February 26th.
    So, will this Turbo Pipe attachment attach to my account or some kind of "platform/store" specific inventory? Just asking since I preordered via Steam in the last sale but downloaded the beta via Uplay.

And as a follow up: It's the first time I bought a Uplay game on Steam and I found mixed postings for dlc compatibility. If there would be a non season pass dlc, can I buy it at Uplay and use it with the game I originally bought on steam? From what I understand it should show up in my Uplay game list.

EmptyBottle4's Avatar Member
    If you bought/preordered the game in steam and buying a non-seasonpass dlc ingame in the ingame-shop there shouldn't be a problem.
    Worked for me in Trials Fusion, Wildlands und Division1.
    But most of the time the shopoverlay directs you to steampage where you can find the dlc. which you can buy through steam.
    But maybe things changed in Trials Rising, only Dev's can answer this question properly

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by lu3mm3l Go to original post
    So, will this Turbo Pipe attachment attach to my account or some kind of "platform/store" specific inventory? Just asking since I preordered via Steam in the last sale but downloaded the beta via Uplay.

And as a follow up: It's the first time I bought a Uplay game on Steam and I found mixed postings for dlc compatibility. If there would be a non season pass dlc, can I buy it at Uplay and use it with the game I originally bought on steam? From what I understand it should show up in my Uplay game list.
    This would be linked to your Ubisoft Club awards, as long as you sign into the same Ubisoft Account on Steam as you did with Uplay on the Open Beta. The Turbo Pipe attachment will available for you on Steam!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by EmptyBottle4 Go to original post
    If you bought/preordered the game in steam and buying a non-seasonpass dlc ingame in the ingame-shop there shouldn't be a problem.
    Worked for me in Trials Fusion, Wildlands und Division1.
    But most of the time the shopoverlay directs you to steampage where you can find the dlc. which you can buy through steam.
    But maybe things changed in Trials Rising, only Dev's can answer this question properly
    Thank you, that sounds like most of the more recent posts I found. When/if the time comes. we'll see.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MrDrPink Go to original post
    This would be linked to your Ubisoft Club awards, as long as you sign into the same Ubisoft Account on Steam as you did with Uplay on the Open Beta. The Turbo Pipe attachment will available for you on Steam!
    Great news! Thank you very much! Can't wait for next week
     1 people found this helpful