UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by DoGGyLajoie Go to original post
    Alright... so now, when is the update?
    We're currently aiming to release Title Update 1.1.4 towards the end of the month.

Originally Posted by Sarmnem Go to original post
    No mention of DLC obviously means it's not coming this month. They did say the DLC was going to be delayed slightly because of those changes and it was thought the original release schedule should have been the last week of February. A date for 1.1.4 would be nice though.
    Episode 3 is coming on March 5.
     7 people found this helpful

DreadGrrl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Treshcore97 Go to original post
    That's all is good, but what about the controversial DLC ending?
    I mean, you told us that you are gonna make some plot changes in the upcoming patch, but there's no mentioning of them. Don't want to scandal, but the promise is the promise. Anything I see now is that you have unsticked two topics about this problem. Can we have some news on it?
    The DLC changes will be a specific patch strictly for the DLC.

What has been announced is the 1.1.4 patch for the main game.

The two patches are unrelated to each other.

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    thx for the rough estimation @Ubi-QuB3. <3
    i know its hard to predict release days exactly.
     1 people found this helpful

fishbone76's Avatar Member
    I totally love the shark themed ship design and the armor looks cool too.

Also nice frames for photomode BUT seriously guys how long do we have to wait for expressions and poses? *sob*

I need flexing poses,sitting poses, leaning poses, lying poses, action poses, goofy expressions, angry expressions, kissy expressions, happy expressions.

Also I hope that new weapon that comes with the shark stuff is a STAFF!

ps: Did I say that I totally love the shark themed ship design!

So it's a fortnight maybe less until the update. So that's a bit of time to go looting crazy. Always loot crates b4 burnin, you get 2 goes at all blacksmiths, I focus more on leather as far as weapons & armour goes (you always get other material included in dismantling) If you got loadsa cash I buy only epic, it costs more, but you get more raw material on dismantle. so swords & daggers, bows & all armour, but chest & waist give the max leather so I buy rare & common also! Predators have more leather than say goats or deer. but if you got multi-shot, take tons of em in 1 go! theres a pack of about 20 lynx in either Phokis or Messara if that helps?

"To access New Game +, you need to have completed the main Story Arc. A new option in the menu allows you to copy your eligible save game as a New Game +."

I don't know what the main Story Arc is. How do you know when you have completed it so you can use the NG+ option?

Originally Posted by DynaRider Go to original post
    "To access New Game +, you need to have completed the main Story Arc. A new option in the menu allows you to copy your eligible save game as a New Game +."

I don't know what the main Story Arc is. How do you know when you have completed it so you can use the NG+ option?
    1. Family Arc
    2. Cultist Arc
    3. Atlantis Arc

It is either the first one or all three. It will be obvious though. A notification will likely appear on screen and will certainly show in the menu when available.

whats the point to continue playing if the 207 lvl cap is still in tact, even thjough lvl is increased to lvl 99 i still wont get any mastery points if that cap isnt lifted...
    AGREE I'm so tired of grinding because of a level increase......that's why I quite playing Destiny.....level increase equals grind.......grind.......and more grind.....

Will the Mastery Levels we acquired be applied to the new level cap??????

Originally Posted by jwsplayer Go to original post
    Will the Mastery Levels we acquired be applied to the new level cap??????
    Exactly my thoughts. I am now at LV "109", which means i got 39 Mastery Level after reaching the cap LV 70. If the new LV99 is coming, what happens to my character? Do i reach the new cap of 99 directly or (and i hope the second one is correct) the counter starts at my LV 70 and i can work myself up to LV 99, before the next mastery level will start?

I hope you understand what i mean.....english is not my native language ;-)