UbiQuB3's Avatar Community Manager

This Month in Assassins Creed Odyssey February 2019 Update

Check out what's coming to Assassin's Creed Odyssey in February.

THE LOST TALES OF GREECE

A BROTHER'S SEDUCTION

In A Brother's Seduction, you will encounter a waylaid poet who will lead you to the Port of Kechries where you must help two brothers deal with their father's recent passing. Unfortunately, your presence inspires some brotherly rivalry as they compete for your affections, and it falls to you to untangle this family drama.

Remember that you'll need to have reached Chapter 5 in Assassin's Creed Odyssey's main path to access all Lost Tales of Greece. Make your way to the Korinthia region and watch out for a quest named "Prodigal Son's Return."

A Brother's Seduction will be available on February 12.

Check out some of the previously released Lost Tales of Greece in our January Monthly Update.

NEW FEATURES

Title Update 1.1.4 will be coming later this month with some highly requested features.

NEW GAME +

We are very excited to announce that New Game + will be introduced with our next Title Update!

As you may expect, this feature will allow you to start a new game while keeping all your hard earned gear, upgrades, abilities, drachmae, mounts, etc. that you've gathered in your previous play through. This is your chance to discover how a different choice can influence your path... or change a story choice to see a different outcome.

To access New Game +, you need to have completed the main Story Arc. A new option in the menu allows you to copy your eligible save game as a New Game +.

Oh and in case you were wondering, of course you'll be able to choose the main protagonist.

LEVEL CAP INCREASE

We will increase the Level cap to 99. With the level increase, you'll also have access to three additional Engraving tiers that can be upgraded at Hephaistos's Workshop and an additional set of Ship improvements.

NEW FAST TRAVEL POINTS

To allow you to traverse Greece faster than ever, we'll be adding an additional set of 22 Fast Travel points to the game. Many of them will be situated near ports to make accessing the Adrestia easier.

ADDITIONAL MERCENARY TIERS AND BENEFITS

Two additional tiers will be added to the Mercenary Ladder. Climb these new ranks for rewards including sweet loot, loads of drachmae, and two additional benefits: 10% more Orichalcum and a higher drop rate of epic gear.

PHOTO MODE FRAMES

To make your pictures fancier then ever, you'll be able to apply frames to your photos as soon as the update drops!

You'll now have a total of 10 frames including an Athenian Theme, a Spartan Theme, the Assassin's Creed Odyssey logo and crest, and more!

ACCESSIBILITY UPDATE

This month we continue our efforts to make Assassin's Creed Odyssey as accessible as possible by adding two more accessibility features in Title Update 1.1.4.

You will be able to alter the background behind dialogue to semi-transparent black, coming with three options:

• Off: This will disable the background for subtitles and dialogue.
    • Subtitles: This will enable a background only for subtitles.
    • On: This will enable a background for subtitles and dialogue.

In addition, players will be able to change the subtitle size.

NEW ITEMS

WILD BOAR PACK

Charge ahead no matter what with the Wild Boar Character Pack! It contains the Wild Boar gear set, a new mount, and a new legendary weapon.

Alongside the Wild Boar Pack, the goddess of the hunt Artemis as Legendary Lieutenant skin for the Adrestia is now available.

DEEP SEA HUNTER PACK

Are you ready to show your wild side? This all-new Deep Sea Hunter Character pack will let your adversaries know that they would be fools to underestimate you, when it launches later this month!

It contains the Deep Sea Hunter gear set, a new mount, and a new legendary weapon.

If customizing the Adrestia is your kind of thing, the Deep Sea Hunter pack contains a new crew theme, the Teethers, a shark-style figurehead, and a new ship design that will cleave opponents' ships, leaving them helpless in the water!

PHOTO MODE CONTEST: WINTER IN GREECE

The third round of our Photo Mode Contest will start on February 21st with a new theme: Winter in Greece!

Submit your picture between February 21st and February 28th for a chance to win a Spartan Collector's Edition of Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

We are looking forward to seeing another batch of your creations! To participate, log in to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Photo Mode website and submit your photo in the dedicated tab while the contest is running. For more info, you can have a look at the FAQ.

Meanwhile, you can check out the beautiful photos that won the previous contests!

UPDATE ON ASSASSIN'S CREED III REMASTERED & ASSASSIN'S CREED III LIBERATION REMASTERED

Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed III Liberation Remastered are just about a month away! Re-ignite the revolution as a Master Assassin born of the beauty and brutality of 18th-century America.

The Remastered versions come with improvements, such as new character models, modernized User Interface, a new lighting rendering system, Physically Based Rendering, and 4K & HDR on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and PlayStation4 Pro computer entertainment system.

Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed III Liberation Remastered will be available on PlayStation4 system, Xbox One, and PC on March 29, 2019.

Note that Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed III Liberation Remastered are included in the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass.

Stay tuned for more details and an exclusive gameplay reveal next month.
     7 people found this helpful

That's all is good, but what about the controversial DLC ending?
    I mean, you told us that you are gonna make some plot changes in the upcoming patch, but there's no mentioning of them. Don't want to scandal, but the promise is the promise. Anything I see now is that you have unsticked two topics about this problem. Can we have some news on it?
     5 people found this helpful

Alright... so now, when is the update?

Originally Posted by Treshcore97 Go to original post
    I mean, you told us that you are gonna make some plot changes in the upcoming patch, but there's no mentioning of them.
    No mention of DLC obviously means it's not coming this month. They did say the DLC was going to be delayed slightly because of those changes and it was thought the original release schedule should have been the last week of February.

A date for 1.1.4 would be nice though.

Yeah.....a date for 1.1.4 would be really nice to know.
     1 people found this helpful

420JJ's Avatar Member
    Another level cap increase?!? I'm still grinding after my lvl 50 gear had to go to 70. Now it goes to 99. I'll never have maxed out gear again. LoL

Obviously I could get it all to 99 on a new game+ run, but my original save is screwed. That's what I get for beating the game back when lvl 50 was the max.
     1 people found this helpful

this sounds all very nice, i cant find anything about smart loot being fixed

All i find gearwise is hunter gear and i play as a warrior only and have desire whatsoever to play hunter

AORUS2017's Avatar Senior Member
    Not another level cap!! I'm lvl70 now I have to go through another 29 more levels oh man, now it seems there will be more panic over no mentioning of DLC on this thread

rorobfo's Avatar Senior Member
    More levels in a level-adapting environment is more grind, not more content.

What about lifting the AP-cap? What about AP reimbursement for the 10 ML i got since i reached the cap?
    Can you please confirm that level 99 is the last level cap increase?
    Dont want to burn drachmae and crafting resources for all the legendary crap more often than one more time to get them to max level again.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ruetzkopf Go to original post
    More levels in a level-adapting environment is more grind, not more content.

What about lifting the AP-cap? What about AP reimbursement for the 10 ML i got since i reached the cap?
    Can you please confirm that level 99 is the last level cap increase?
    Dont want to burn drachmae and crafting resources for all the legendary crap more often than one more time to get them to max level again.
    whats the point to continue playing if the 207 lvl cap is still in tact, even thjough lvl is increased to lvl 99 i still wont get any mastery points if that cap isnt lifted...
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►