Black Prior Damage

I might be the only one, I’m on console, but honestly for the speed and versatility of Black Prior, his damage output seems rather strong. I don’t know how he compares to the rest of the roster, but a character with that many tools both offensively and defensively, coupled with his speed, seems a like a little too much.

I think his kit is great honestly, and this is coming from a disgruntled non Black Prior player who deals with groups of 4 spamming shield bash often in dominion. It’s just that damage output really that seems a little overtuned. The character seems otherwise fun and relatively fair and innovative. It is still a “little early” as some will probably suggest but I think I’ve played against enough of them in the past 2 weeks now to make a fair and as unbiased as possible analysis.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Which damage in particular? I've definitely seen this brought up with the Shield Bash doing 20.

light bash light ->40dmg
    shove into light -> 0 dmg because not guaranteed

game is balanced btw

Originally Posted by TimeToCrusade Go to original post
    light bash light ->40dmg
    shove into light -> 0 dmg because not guaranteed
    the first light isnt guaranteed...

Inzzane_79's Avatar Member
    And it´s 37 or 36 but not 40

It is 35 guys .. and the light is a classic 500ms light.
    Again Time Crusade dont know at all what he is talking about.
    LB gonna get a rework with next season i hope you gonna stop crying then .

The problem arent the dmg. While it could be slighly reduced, the real problem is his following SB is too fast and it has almost zero recovery. This have To be adressed. Otherwise now that his oos and revenge bug have been solved, he is fine.
     1 people found this helpful

It's 40 on superior block.. pointing out that his heavy punish does more than most characters light parry

Originally Posted by Siegfried-Z Go to original post
    It is 35 guys .. and the light is a classic 500ms light.
    Again Time Crusade dont know at all what he is talking about.
    LB gonna get a rework with next season i hope you gonna stop crying then .

The problem arent the dmg. While it could be slighly reduced, the real problem is his following SB is too fast and it has almost zero recovery. This have To be adressed. Otherwise now that his oos and revenge bug have been solved, he is fine.
    "Classic" How to spot someone who never had to use 600ms lights
    And only 35? I guess it's fine then, I mean the first light is not guaranteed I guess, I'm sure in a 4v4 you NEVER get a window to hit said light and then follow up with a bash (which opens the ennemy for your teamates) and hit them again.

0 ganking potential 10/10 would not nerf
     1 people found this helpful

Also Siegfried, consider starting to consider how the hero plays in an actual match and not in theory crafting. There is a difference (who would have thought ? o: )

"Classic" How to spot someone who never had to use 600ms lights
    And only 35? I guess it's fine then, I mean the first light is not guaranteed I guess, I'm sure in a 4v4 you NEVER get a window to hit said light and then follow up with a bash (which opens the ennemy for your teamates) and hit them again.

0 ganking potential 10/10 would not nerf
    Also Siegfried, consider starting to consider how the hero plays in an actual match and not in theory crafting. There is a difference (who would have thought ? o: )
    Just read properly my post. I said it was 35. All of you were just saying wrong information.

Is it fine ? That's another question. As i Said it could be reduce and the SB himself should be look at in terms of speed and recovery.

Believe me or not i talk from a practical point of view and not theoritical.
    I know it is efficient. But if a BP just spam that he is punishable . Even Highly punishable for you if you play LB considering you maybe have the best Light Parry in the game ? Not sure about that .

I can understand you feel frustrated because LB still lack many things but man just enjoy the game and wait LB rework is coming with next season.