SUB---MOA's Avatar Member

PVP invades PVE

Just as the title says. You here a lot of whining about a PVE DZ but you never hear of world where Rogue agents invade the worlds of the PVE agents. I think that would really change things up for some replay value. Playing along your PVE missions and then you hear "an agent disavowed the division and he is now marked Rogue". Then your next obstacle is a Rogue agent ready to shoot you in the back.

Just like The Dark Souls Universe.

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by SUB---MOA Go to original post
    Just as the title says. You here a lot of whining about a PVE DZ but you never hear of world where Rogue agents invade the worlds of the PVE agents.
    Probably because it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. PVE is to avoid PVP at all costs. Having PVP players invade a PVE world is like a double negative for PVE. You are preventing PVE players from avoiding PVP, no matter where they go now, while providing more food for the wolves.

This is a backwards suggestion and only justifies the PVE DZ even more. Just go into the DZ if you want PVP players to invade your PVE experience.
     19 people found this helpful

One of the worst ideas for this game. Like Merphee said you want PVE/PVP go hit the DZ.
     6 people found this helpful

It can actually be done … without allowing for harassment

In PvE you take a quest to hunt down a Rogue agent. In PvP you check a terminal for a hit put out on you and must go eliminate that threat in the PvE zone.

Both players can start opposite sides of map and have each other's Icons displayed ( on MAP ) then head towards each other for the showdown!

It could be a timed quest so neither could just setup camp ( or a trap ) and wait.

Look, I'm all for getting players to play together or against each other, but this...isn't the way to go about it.
     1 people found this helpful

F.i.x.e.r's Avatar Senior Member
    Please don't let's get into forcing people to play the way somebody else wants us to play.

This would work well if at character creation you have an option to choose PVE or PVP (server or mode, whatever you want to call it) and the whole map including DZ is would be for PVP "your suggestion" or PVE only "my suggestion".

Agreed, I just wish that I wasn't on the floor looking at the hold to give up text while the game was just starting to play "Warning an agent in your area has disavowed the Division........"

Um okay, would have been nice to know before I was already dead, while in cover, while fighting an NPC, and got shot in the back.

It would not work....the dark zone is there for that matter!

Cadillac-Jack's Avatar Senior Member
    No thanks

1] i wouldn't pay to play the same map with just some kind of P v P added

2] If they did this and turned the Lz into a bigger DZ where you playing the P v E side of the game can get shot in the back by another player looking for kicks, i'd stop playing immediatly and never go back.
     4 people found this helpful