GTX 1070 so I'd hope so

Yeah that should be fine, all I could suggest is to leave a ticket with Ubi, and hope someone adds it to your game.

I have the same issue, game install size under 20 GB and no HD texture pack dlc showing up on uplay.

Ubi-CJ's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by emperoralku Go to original post
    I have the same issue, game install size under 20 GB and no HD texture pack dlc showing up on uplay.
    Hey there! We're looking into this for you right now. On our accounts we have been able to install and uninstall the HD Texture Pack listed as owned DLC.
    Might you have a screenshot you could share with us of the game's DLC in your Uplay library?

/CJ

Hello. Where can I get the hd texture pack if I bought a physical copy of the game?

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by JARDO2297 Go to original post
    Hello. Where can I get the hd texture pack if I bought a physical copy of the game?
    Hi there! What platform are you playing on?

Ubi-Zubi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by JARDO2297 Go to original post

Originally Posted by Ubi-CJ Go to original post
    Hey there! We're looking into this for you right now. On our accounts we have been able to install and uninstall the HD Texture Pack listed as owned DLC.
    Might you have a screenshot you could share with us of the game's DLC in your Uplay library?

/CJ
    that's my main game page, doesn't show a DLC section like on other games https://i.imgur.com/elzWcxg.png

medicnick83's Avatar Member
    Thanks for this.
    I didn't know about it.
    I can't find it in uPlay - only Steam.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zubi Go to original post
    I play on PC.

Only use it when you are playing on 4k.I tested it on 2k and 4k and i only see a difference on 4k.A ubi dev also said the textures are for 4k