I've noticed in a few screenshots that Ezio is missing his cloak? Why is that? The cloak is what made him Ezio though!

I've noticed in a few screenshots that Ezio is missing his cloak? Why is that? The cloak is what made him Ezio though!

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked the cape in AC2, it seemed kind of out of place on Ezio in brotherhood. Do you really think Ezio's new robes would look right with a cape? What I'm more worried about is whether or not I'll be able to un-equip armour and weapons

See guys? It wasn't the cape that made Ezio look fat.
    <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Or at least not as slim as Altair.</pre>

iN3krO's Avatar Banned
    ezio got much more robes than altair (maybe cuz he doesn't live in a desert?) and that's why he doens't look as slim as altair...

I never liked the cape...

TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    NEVER cared for the capes...glad their gone I always asked for a way to remove them!

iN3krO's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TreFacTor:
    NEVER cared for the capes...glad their gone I always asked for a way to remove them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this

Not sure what's goning on with the colour of his robes, all of the robes so far have been white and red or black. These look more grayish, or faded black maybe. Not saying that i dislike them though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
    Not sure what's goning on with the colour of his robes, all of the robes so far have been white and red or black. These look more grayish, or faded black maybe. Not saying that i dislike them though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, he is a grandmaster now (though he's been one since like the middle of AC:B). Black robes are supposedly what most grandmasters wear. I'm wondering what his recruits will look like, though. I assume their outfits will match the new desert environment (much like Ezio's do) but will still be red and white.

iN3krO's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C112408E:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
    Not sure what's goning on with the colour of his robes, all of the robes so far have been white and red or black. These look more grayish, or faded black maybe. Not saying that i dislike them though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, he is a grandmaster now (though he's been one since like the middle of AC:B). Black robes are supposedly what most grandmasters wear. I'm wondering what his recruits will look like, though. I assume their outfits will match the new desert environment (much like Ezio's do) but will still be red and white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

while i don't see why gradmasters used black robe... assassins are originals from desert and there it's really hot... black clothes would absorve more heat... however the greysh cloths or ezio fits the eviroment cuz it's more cold and he needs to absorve that heat to don't feel cold...