xArkSlade90x's Avatar Junior Member

Assassin's Creed Remastered with Single and Multiplayer modes for Xbox One

Ubisoft should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about Altäir Ibn-La'Ahad, have weapons and gear customization, have multiplayer modes with characters and stories during the time 1191AD and have DLC with Easter eggs, and history(artifacts, clues, etc.. about Assassin's Creed origins and odyssey universe).

Have new graphic qualities and audio with 4k/UHD. Like the new remastered versions of other Assassin's Creed games.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi xArkSlade90x!

Thanks for sharing! There is no update at the moment concerning a remaster of the first episode of the Assassin's Creed. The community is expressing a lot of love for the Altair's chapter of the series. We will include this in our report.

xArkSlade90x's Avatar Junior Member
    Thanks. Hope they will be updates and news about Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one this year.

Is that based on any kind of actual information, or just wishful thinking? I could be wrong, but it sounds like someone's wishlist.

Ok, I feel dumb, where is the EDIT option?!

After all that has passed over the last 12 years, the first game is my favourite. Having said that, I'm not sure it needs a remaster. In case that does happen, I would abstain from anything that changes the story, because that was the greatest strength of the game and the game is the basis upon the entire series has been built.

If a remaster were to be made, I'd prefer it to be either just cosmetic - slightly improved textures, models and lighting, so that they feel like a higher graphics setting of the original, rather than a new game, or that plus very minor tweaks to the content - preparatory quests that make a bit more sense (than the umpteenth time trial or flag gathering exercise that doesn't even yield any useful information), minor tweaks to the assassination missions that give you some chance to perform a nice, clean assassination, rather than almost inevitably leading to an all-out slaughter fest (despite all the info gathered from the preparatory missions, patience, elimination of guards etc.) and perhaps very minor tweaks to the maps - an additional interior here and there and maybe a minor extension to the Kingdom - same general layout, but with a bit more space. Also, maybe (maybe) give Altair some of the abilities of all the later Assassins, like killing from a ledge or a hiding place. Adding a bunch of side quests would be a no-no in my opinion though. The original AC, while being a relatively open world game, was strongly story driven, whereas with the current titles it's a few main missions sprinkled among the 50-60 hours of side questing, which gives them a very different pace and character.

In short, if a remaster were to be made, I would like it to remain faithful to the original and its character and unquestionable qualities, and not something that would displace, replace (bury) an absolute masterpiece.

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    Edit's on the bottom right, the + sign.

good

Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Edit's on the bottom right, the + sign.
    Thanks. Hope they will be updates and news about Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one this year.

باربری نیاوران

باربری پونک