🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ms_Salami's Avatar Senior Member

Delta-03

Repeating Delta-03 errors during mission that send you back to start
     2 people found this helpful

I had a Delta-03 right the end of the Federal Bureau side mission. I was literally about to kill the elite boss at the end and it had to go and Delta on me. The other Delta was just now right after I talked to Odessa at the theater and it opened the map to show me where the hotel is.
     1 people found this helpful

I get Delta-03 every time im in the character creation menu. It happens at the exact same time every time. And yes my internet is perfectly fine.
    Pliz fix ubi

I get Delta-03 every time im in the character creation menu. It happens at the exact same time every time. And yes my internet is perfectly fine.
    Pliz fix ubi

And during bounty missions

2X in 5 minutes as soon as i left the white house, Gonna have some breakfast and hope to come back to a new result :/

Keeps getting delta either when I run toward the white house or just after I taken care of the enemies outside it that sends me back to the start. On my 4th run so far to complete the first mission.

I've had a few Delta-03 issues this evening, but they are not related to any of the situations described already in this thread.
    Running fibre 1Gbps and not losing internet on other programs, so not a local connectivity issue.

Delta-03 occurs consistently in the first mission.

and in the DZ

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►