Perhaps for the heli entry, albeit would be really weird. What if there was a limit, say only 2 operators can zip down onto the roof whilst the rest have to approach?
     1 people found this helpful

I under stand the sentiment that they wouldn't be ready possibly but another fix to that would simply be extend the drone and prep time by maybe another 20 seconds perhaps. This wouldn't work on all maps. The fortress map I think it could work on. As well as embassy. And Border would be good ones. But others like Oregon, maybe not.

Another fix for this would be to not allow the defenders to go outside till 5 seconds in, allowing the attackers to gather their bearings if they did a helo insertion. They could still shoot out the windows, but they can't jump out just yet and they don't have that red wall blocking their view.

Dan6992's Avatar Senior Member
    This is kind of what they did with Tower. Players spawn a few floors higher that defenders in a place inaccessible to attackers. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that well because there are only a few practical places to enter the building. Plus the internal map isn’t that great.

Originally Posted by Dan6992 Go to original post
    This is kind of what they did with Tower. Players spawn a few floors higher that defenders in a place inaccessible to attackers. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that well because there are only a few practical places to enter the building. Plus the internal map isn’t that great.
    Meh tower would be alright with minimal work. Theyd just need to put breachable floors and change the catwalk and it would actually be decent.

I actually didn't consider that my most abhorred map technically is a helo insertion. I just hate the size of it for you can't be sure where the enemy is. I'm a big fan of house and maps that are medium to small size rather than large expansive buildings that are a pain to rotate and move in.