Store tab doesn't show up in uplay sometimes.

Store tab does not show sometimes when you start a game. I've noticed it a couple of times. Only way is to quit your game and uplay and start uplay only.

Proof: https://imgur.com/6kwX6I4

Let me know if you need more info.
     5 people found this helpful

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ShiShiShuShu!

Thank you for reporting this. This is a known issue and therefore if you are unable to access the store via client, you can always use our online store as alternative

Shouldn't you guys try to fix it??
    I really hope that "alternative" is temporary and a fix is on its way.
    Also, I just started uplay on its own and store didn't show up, so its not only from steam or start of a game.
     10 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi ShiShiShuShu! The reason why the store tab does not appear for you is because you own some Ubisoft games through Steam. It is hidden for you to prevent you from buying DLCs for the games you own through Steam. There is an issue with purchasing the base game on Steam but trying to buy the DLC through Uplay, as it will not transfer that content.
    If you want to purchase something through Uplay, you would have to purchase it through the Uplay website instead. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Fair enough, good reasoning to hide that tab. but, I reckon it would be better to maybe notify the user not being able to buy DLCs through uplay or even block buying DLC for that game that is owned or activated through steam.
    Also, why can't we download and play the games that we own through uplay?? You guys made and own those games.....so why the freak not let us do that??

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    @ ShiShiShuShu
    Also, why can't we download and play the games that we own through uplay??
    Are you referring to the ones that you purchased through Steam? It is because you own it through Steam, so it technically has to be launched through Steam to validate the right account is linked. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback.

Sorry to reply to this post but i have excatly the same problem of the OP. I'm looking for the open beta of The Division 2. I have tried to download from the web site but they ask me a CD key that i don't have, any way to let the "shop" tab appear in the UPLAY client?

I also disconnect the steam account from UPLAY but didin't help. Thanks
     3 people found this helpful

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Do you see The Division 2 Open Beta tab at the top of Uplay? If not, please close Uplay entirely and restart.

Tnx for the reply, no i don't see that tab either. I have restarted the pc and the client MANY times right now, nothing....here is a pic

7 people found this helpful

Having the same problem, cant download anno open beta, this is really frustrating!
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►