But seriously, in the years and years in which Assassins Creed story lines take place, the weather is nothing else but sunny or cloudy? I'm pretty positive that precipitation in the form of snow and rain existed back then. I'm sure this has been brought up a million times before, but is there any explanation for this, other than the fact that Ubisoft might have thought it would obstruct view of some kind?

But seriously, in the years and years in which Assassins Creed story lines take place, the weather is nothing else but sunny or cloudy? I'm pretty positive that precipitation in the form of snow and rain existed back then. I'm sure this has been brought up a million times before, but is there any explanation for this, other than the fact that Ubisoft might have thought it would obstruct view of some kind?

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    When was the last time you saw it snow in central Italy?

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    This hasn't been brought up millions of times before, more like hundreds. And yes most of us agreed if not all of us that weather would be cool in assassin's creed.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    There are other threads about this but yea, im sure we would all love some sort of weather system in AC3. The rain in the St. Peters basilica tomb was awesome, so im sure Ubisoft will put weather in AC3.

Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
    When was the last time you saw it snow in central Italy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG7opgtg4B0

think about it this way; the animus allows users to visit the genetic memories of their ancestors, but, it doesnt remember every detail, which is why we are able to do things at different times. for instance, i can complete all the thieves guild quests as they are unlocked, or i can do them after i've beaten the storyline. weather is the same way, i dont think the animus worries about things like that, and makes it sunny for the sake of memory viewing. of course, i could be wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Johno_efc:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
    When was the last time you saw it snow in central Italy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG7opgtg4B0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

precipitation is a lie.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">precipitation is a lie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Es cierto.