Having played Il-2 now since the very beginning in 2001, I-m really happy with the level we've reached with the Pe-2 4.05m.
    But: with the whole lot of new objects we've got, we are still missing a description of these in the objects viewer. Last time somebody cared about was in PF I presume.
    I would consider it an improvement, specially while working with the mission builder, to have some background information at hand - instead of spending hours and hours googeling for facts.

Greetings, Trotzky

Es ist eigentlich Wurscht, aus welchem Material das Flugzeug gefertigt ist, Hauptsache die Nerven sind aus Eisen!

Having played Il-2 now since the very beginning in 2001, I-m really happy with the level we've reached with the Pe-2 4.05m.
    But: with the whole lot of new objects we've got, we are still missing a description of these in the objects viewer. Last time somebody cared about was in PF I presume.
    I would consider it an improvement, specially while working with the mission builder, to have some background information at hand - instead of spending hours and hours googeling for facts.

Greetings, Trotzky

Es ist eigentlich Wurscht, aus welchem Material das Flugzeug gefertigt ist, Hauptsache die Nerven sind aus Eisen!

Monson74's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the short answer is "no" because there isn't time/money to do it - every description must be translated into several languages & if we are to chose between more flyables & descriptions of what we've got my guess is that most people would prefer more goodies. A solution might be that we - the commnunity - made some by ourselves but I fear this could turn into WWIII. Anyone studying the performance of WWII aircraft know how difficult & full of contradictions this subject is.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    I remember also some development team member -maybe Oleg himself- commenting that it's left this way because it's a very complex and code-tangling risky task to have it updated.