No Gift From the Gods Quest

Is there any way to make the quest available again or can I do something to get the weapons. Can I pay for them or something I just really want the Ultima Blade and the Shield. I know that it was taken out of the game but is there absolutely no way I can get those weapons? Can I pay for them and have them. Please give me something here Ubisoft.

Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey KingSamurai! I believe that this quest was for a limited time only unfortunately. As far as I know, there is no way to obtain the items in the game anymore. Sorry

Hi UBISOFT team,

Isn’t their anyway you guys can put this event back to the game for a limited time. There are player that really wants this event back in this game I also want this event back since I never got to this to play this quest and hoping to see this quest back into the game. Is there an way to bring this back for limited time there player that really wants this back in this game and hoping to see this quest back. It will really make players happy. Or bring these items into market place so we can buy them.

Ubi-Cupcake's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey DessertStorm1. Appreciate the passion. I'll forward the feedback regarding the limited time events. Please keep an eye for any future events announced here on the forums or on Twitter.

How long would we exactly have to wait for this quest? I mean I bought the game knowing I would get this gear and when I met the requirements for the quest it wasn't there, and honestly I still love the game and the series but those weapons were something I was looking forward to, and because they weren't there it's really bummer. I was redirected from my case complaint to see if the developers would consider putting this back in. Also how would we be able to access the quest in the game if it miraculously became available? Would the icon just appear or would it be in an update please respond ASAP.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi KingSamurai1000 The Gift From The Gods quest has expired, as it was a timed event. We do not have any details whether that specific event will be returning. If those details do become available, it will be posted on the AC news website, and the AC twitter.
    I completely understand that you were looking forward for the FF quest, as I was too but had also missed out on trying it. The quest would usually appear on the map while it was in the game. We appreciate your suggestion to add the event back into the game, as it seemed to be a favorite of a lot of players. Thanks again!

I second this. I deleted my old save to restart my playthrough this last Christmas. Little did I know that I will not be getting this quest again.

Even went to the Saqqara Nome location. All I saw were the sun dial, and a huge boulder where the entrance were supposed to be. For such an awesome game, it suddenly felt incomplete.

At Reddit r/assassinscreed, there were also numerous posts by other players asking about this quest not showing up in their maps.

Hope Ubi comes through for us.

Just because you appreciate my suggestion doesn't tell me if y'all are actually gonna do it. I would appreciate knowing what the development team thinks of this or rather if they even saw it due to the amount of people that supposedly forwarded my concerns to them. I know that it's probably not gonna happen because Origins is relatively old but I would at least appreciate a response from the Ubisoft team behind Origins. I hope honestly somebody puts the quest back in the game even if for a limited time.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    We do not have any information regarding whether the event will or will not be added back into the game, but have passed your suggestion on to the AC team. Thanks!

So it's been a while since I asked but I don't know how to check if the Ubisoft team replied to my question. If they did how can I check?