CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello Riders, please note that you'll get the remaining track pieces for 'Switchblade' in case you already own certain track pieces for it.

I have no doubt that we’ll get them, it just won’t be in this season with the other riders because there’s no mention of it in my season rewards list. All I have there is the helmet for the Trials Rising rider at rank 1 along with the torso and legs below that. The usual scenario is that the pieces will be made buyable for gems at some point. I’d much rather have the opportunity to win it in the season but......

Don't know when our request of providing Golden Tickets as Prize is going to be accepted. I am also waiting for the Samasarian Outfit.

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey DMac3221, ideally the 5th reward in you list of 'Season Prizes' should be 'The Switchblade' track.
    Please check again, in case you still cannot view the track in your list please send us a screenshot of the list and we'll look into the issue.

Thanks for checking it out Cap. Donut at rank 5 and my world map says I have 2 pieces of Switchblade.

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    Donut at rank 5 and my world map says I have 2 pieces of Switchblade.
    One guy told a method how to see actual prize in the bunker prizes list. I didn't check, but probably it will work. You should reinstall game, or clear game data, so your local progress will be reset. After that login, take your progress from server and DON'T GO TO WORLD MAP. Go directly to bunker. You will see that tracks in the prizes list.
    If you will go to map, track without records and map pieces will be kind of "dropped" onto map. Same thing as when you get new track, when it first appears on world map. After pieces of Switchblade will be "dropped" onto world map, prize in the bunker will become invisible. But it probably will be given anyway as CaptainWeelie said. It's just visual bug (but i'm not sure).

Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    One guy told a method how to see actual prize in the bunker prizes list. I didn't check, but probably it will work. You should reinstall game, or clear game data, so your local progress will be reset. After that login, take your progress from server and DON'T GO TO WORLD MAP. Go directly to bunker. You will see that tracks in the prizes list.
    If you will go to map, track without records and map pieces will be kind of "dropped" onto map. Same thing as when you get new track, when it first appears on world map. After pieces of Switchblade will be "dropped" onto world map, prize in the bunker will become invisible. But it probably will be given anyway as CaptainWeelie said. It's just visual bug (but i'm not sure).
    Thanks! I might give that a try!

So Switchblade showed up in the shop tonight. Since there’s some uncertainty about whether or not it’ll actually be available as a bunker reward and since we never know when these tracks will pop up in the shop or how long they’ll be there, I went ahead and spent some gems on it. I’m hoping the other Minneapolis X Games tracks show up there too. It’d be nice to win them in the bunker but tracks for gems are better than no tracks at all!