Current challenge "pacifist

Hello,
    do you know what missions could be good to make "pacifist" challenge? Probably all are with using navigation and stealth. Let's share which missions can be done with this classes

EDIT:

thanks for advices, currently works 2 mission which are the best to make this challenge:
    standard mission 6: Training session
    standard mission 11: Is anyone home?
    Each mission you can make 5 times a day, it gves 10 missions for this challenge every day, so finally it will be easy to do in 3 days. Luis can make it alone, really - you need only him (I have 4 stars currently).

Good luck!

you can auto with just a stealth player at codex stage 1-6 and stage 2-4. good luck!

Feel it's useful to point out Rosa Gallegos, Shao Jun, and Maria all have a single-charge smoke bomb that'll let them exit a combat in case their stealth attempt fails.

Also, loot missions 2, 9, 11, and 12 can qualify. Did not see a single usable legacy mish, though.

Thanks to this thread so much for all the help. I appreciate it very much.

Regards,
    Shane.

Since it's back, I figure now's a good time to add loot mission 28 and standard mission 30 to the list of Pacifist-capable mishes.

Just wanted to correct a post above - loot mission #2 does NOT qualify for pacifist. The very first room has two mobs and they cannot be stealthed past or jumped over.

Originally Posted by poppaserf Go to original post
    Just wanted to correct a post above - loot mission #2 does NOT qualify for pacifist. The very first room has two mobs and they cannot be stealthed past or jumped over.
    Near as I can figure, I meant loot mission 1. I'm very sorry for messing that up.