TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member

[PC] TeriXeri's Fusion Tracks

After building a lot on Trials Evolution Gold for PC I am back for Fusion.

Uplay: TeriXeri

Track Listing:

Cold Peak (medium) based off my evo gold track but very different for Fusion.
    Bikes: Roach, Foxbat, Pit Viper (no FMX)

Mesoamerica (hard) based off the jungle ruins of Middle America. (RedLynx Picks & Uplay Recommeded)
    Bikes: Pit Viper (no FMX)

Traffic Flow (easy) Panda track near a Desert Highway with some factory/warehouses and certain fast-food restaurant and hidden surprises (FMX active)

Forklift Viper (hard) 1 checkpoint challenge.

Dirty Clean (beginner) Supercross on a dirt track near a clean city, all bikes (FMX active)

TTJ2C Dome 6 (hard) Track in a modern city construction site under a dome at night (FMX active) Track Jam 2 Entry

Rainy Roach (easy) Scenic track with changing weather/light based in a tropical lake/swamp area near some more open forestal grasslands.

Cinder Station (medium) Located in a volcanic landscape, featuring laser turrets lavaflows multiple industrial infrastructures and a crystal cave. I wanted to keep it cohesive with a constrast between orange heat and the blue glow from man-made structures & crystals (acting as a mysterious power source?).

BBC Future Past (hard) X-Supercross , Ruins under decay, replaced/renovated by metal and future tech.

Coral Cove (easy) FMX, A colorful ride near some tropical islands and reefs, with a mysterious energy coming from the statues themselves.

BCC5: Journey (medium) A Journey through the 4 elements, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, eventually ending in the cold vaccuum of space.

Octane (medium) A ride through a factory where they make oil for the robots.

Videos (top = newest)

(video limit is 6)

Nice Track!
    Love the line!

noobaroniNcheez's Avatar Senior Member
    Excellent track!

Nice track!

Xracer500's Avatar Member
    At roughly 40.0 video time you can flip and hit the ground with your real wheel to go MUCH faster. Also at roughly 56.0 video time you can do a complete flip and hit the ground with your rear wheel to wheely flip off of the next 1 to 2 platforms depending on how good you do it. Feel free to check out my run to see the potential timesavers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0x8RWRqgI - For Timesavers

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice track and cool line! took me a while to get a good run on it

New track is up on PC Track Central :

Mesoamerica

A hard track through the jungle ruins of middle america.

I've just played your track and I really liked the atmosphere and custom CPs. I think this one is even better than the first one for me. What I didnt like is medals times. I only stopped at one place and still got bronze with 1 fault. I think you went too harsh with them, but other than that, great track!

Awesome track! Maybe the best yet on PC. I love how colourful it is, and the line is great. I had fun trying to get a good run. Custom checkpoints look great, they fit the theme perfectly, and those god rays look good too. Did you use falling sand?

My one criticism is that the environment change when you go indoors is a bit abrupt. I think it would look better if it faded in over half a second or so.

Thanks for feedback, it helps.

Originally Posted by Deagle Go to original post
    What I didnt like is medals times. I only stopped at one place and still got bronze with 1 fault. I think you went too harsh with them
    Medal times should be at this when I shared:
    Plat: 00:42.500 0 fault
    Gold: 00:52.500 4 fault
    Silver: 01:02.500 7 fault

Originally Posted by thecrakfox Go to original post
    My one criticism is that the environment change when you go indoors is a bit abrupt. I think it would look better if it faded in over half a second or so.
    I had some issues with fading the area effector since it's a small area, and the sunlight from above changes angle from outside to indoor, but I'll keep it in mind next time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►