Rocket wings DLC

Cannot join rocket wing DLC, Cannot purchase the package....have season pass and have x games...ps4 everything undated....any ideas on how to get it , has said offer not available please come back later since day one of release.

Thanks
    Ringo

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there Ringo0045!

You should already have access to this DLC as part of the X Games Pass. Can you double check this for me please?

i have zero access....i still get unavailable....when i try on the main screen, it says get DLC when i try in store it it says unavailable...plus i still get the pop up for the double points event. i have the Olympics already...also i have had the season pass since the game was released....when i check for updates it says i have the latest version
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the additional information! Can you please share your proof of purchase for X Games Pass on your console in a new support case?

Steps to find your proof of purchase can be found in our Support FAQ.

Let me know the case number once you've submitted and I can take a look in to this further for you.

ticket # 07751194.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing your ticket number! Just to confirm, the DLC is showing here, correct?

You should already have access to this DLC as part of the X Games Pass. Can you double check this for me please? krogerfeedback
    Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, thank you very much.