Its fixed!!!

i guess with the new “secrets of Greece” episode they added on it came with a patch. Because I been dealing with this since December and just now it said to quit to the home screen for new downloable content and when I went back on the alpha lion was alive and I finished the quests. So stoked

Is it fixed? *** yeah!!!

no!!!! alpha lion still dead. it's not fixed. T__T

Dead Lion Club

We're coming up on the half-year point since release and this issue has not yet been resolved.

Fate of The Atlantis DLC is coming near, but we alpha lion club member’s problem hasn’t been solved. Ubisoft should be shame.

Hi guys. Patch 1.2.0 has come. Have you checked whether it’s fixed or not?

When i logged in, it was auto put into my inventory. The quest was stuck since like November when i did it, it only took four months!

Hey guys -- sorry I havent checked this post in so long.

Looking very forward to the new expansion -- so the most important question. Has this been completely fixed???

I see mixed responses as of late on the thread.

The mission isn’t able to be started glitch

[QUOTE=Ubi-Gumdrops;13881644]Hi there arathorn1210, I'm very sorry you're encountering this issue. Rest assured the development team are actively working on a resolution for this.

There is an ongoing glitch that doesnt allow me to start the mission: Lore of the Sphinx at all.... is this an common glitch or is this very rare? I tried restarting the game twice and no luck. I beat all the mythical creatures instead of the sphinx. Is there anything you can do to help?

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456