🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Killed more then 15 and now they finally spawned some S1 ones

ai_ab's Avatar Senior Member
    I killed almost all the mercs from tier 7 to tier 1, got the bounty on my head and then tier S2 mercs spawned.

I accidentally bump to a untracked merc and when i checked, she isw s2 tier. i kill her asap and now i am in the lowest level of s1 tier lol

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Community Manager
    Okay, thank you for the updates folks!

If anyone else is not able to get a S1 Merc to spawn after killing other Mercs, please let us know about it!

Cheers,

had the same issue but after killing a bunch o people and rising my bounty level the an S1 mercenary appeared after sending him to Hades after a while a second S1 appeared now i am in search of the rest just keep killing they pop up eventual

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    To the best of my knowledge you move to Tier S1 after both getting to Tier 1 and defeating Tier S1 Mercs.

I unlocked my first Tier S 1 after killing a Few Mercenaries then i got Max Bounty level and they started appearing where I chose to fight in Pepkha near where the Leader lurks about if you kill a leader chances are after you kill some mercenaries using ambush tactics they start appearing I got 2 in The arena but they were tricky in the arena

the way in my post above worked now I'm top in Tier S 2

I'm Tier S2 Rank 4, Lvl 58. Having a hard time to make Rank 1-3 spawn but all i did was get a stage 5 bounty and killing leaders with witnesses so bounty hunters will spawn

it only takes patience plus annoying the locals so to speak and they will eventually surface the last 2 I needed for Tier S 2 turned up together so I got rid of The Max Bounty level and let them seperate and then ambushed each of them and took them both out though one had a Bear with him so I used Hero Strike ability upgrade I had on one of my Harpe of Perseus from Lats DLC it worked a Charm and now I'm top of Tier S 2