I mainly use standard ezio with masyaf white, with the azap armor (because it looks the least bulky). would look better without all the armor of course.

i also like the cappadocia rags, why cant we wear those in constantinople?

I mainly use standard ezio with masyaf white, with the azap armor (because it looks the least bulky). would look better without all the armor of course.

i also like the cappadocia rags, why cant we wear those in constantinople?

I found the Revelations choice of outfit quite boring.
    My favourite will always be the Armour of Altair.
    Such a beautiful design

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    Normal robes with the Azap spaulders. As well as the Master Assassin armor and the rags from Cappidocia. I also want Altaïr's rags when he comes back to Masyaf.

can we unlock altairs rags?
    what are the two other outfits?
    i know there is the Old Altair Robes, Desmond skin, and theres 1 more?

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    My favorite is using the glitch to get the original outfit, basically the one he's wearing in Masyaf, with the brown leather armor).

For those that don't know, wear the Ishak Pasha armor, replay Sequence 1 Memory 2 'A Sort of Homecoming'. When Ezio gets his hidden blades back, BAM, back in the original outfit. Finish the level and you'll be back in Constantinople in the regular outfit.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    I like the skin of the Master Assassin armor (which is basically Ezio's regular ACR robes with an unbreakable armor). It looks neat.

Ayush_S92's Avatar Member
    I like Ezio's original Assassin outfit. The one which his father used to wear.

RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    I like em all in this game which is a first for me.

Is the turkish armor that was a preorder also secretly packaged into the sig edition at gamestop?

The Ishak Pasha or whatever the armor is called looks just like it mask and all.

It looks amazing and is my fav armor and they even take the mask off during cutscenes for you.

Default grey color with the second tier armor [the silverblue one]

The gold and master assassin armor makes Ezio look like the hunchbach from Notre Dame with those massive shoulder pieces.