View Poll Results: Do You Want Beyond Good & Evil 2 To Be Playable Offline?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

98 69.50%
  • No

8 5.67%
  • Both

35 24.82%

Both

You can learn from Red Dead Redemption 2 and GTAV that have offline campains and an online service.
     2 people found this helpful

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member

Its A No Brainer

Just make the game accessible to online and offline audiences, Ubi has nothing to lose and could gain.

Would you rather have 5/10 players buying an online game? Or, 9/10 players buying an offline and online game?

Online and Offline

I think that there should be both online and offline.

Online should have a way to interact with other online players wherein which each character has a positive role (in a way or another) to participate in building or constructing things and/or relationships.

Here are some of my ideas:
    "I feel like there should be multiple roles allowed for any chosen character:

1) One role being "an adventurer or free roamer" who goes out to find new things, information, geographical locations (places good for setting up a house, industry, restaurant, agriculture).

2) As a farmer-(there could be AI farming machines).

3) As a restaurant owner and cook (can be part of multiple things at once)-combination of a farmer and owning food industries. Creating new recipes and points for that, points for providing services at reasonable cost, points for being a good Samaritan.

4)As a business man who travels and creates foundations through relationships with multiple cultures, countries, and other planets. Helps find people who are resourceful to build/work-on various projects.

5)Space-craft racer and/or car racer who also provides aviation services in time of unrest and space/land-conflict scenarios."
     1 people found this helpful

i voted yes,

Because this game should be online and offline not one or the other, Please Ubisoft you see the people results. listen to their pled make this game offline as well as online, it
    shouldn't be that big of a chore, for this game being an Online-only, would not guarantee a long lifetime, once this game serve out it use its use it would
    soon or later be taken down, all the work you put into this game would be Wasted In my opinion. plus you would NOT bring in enough people to this game know
    that there is no offline mode/feature in this game. some countries, and areas that don't have good means for internet or just don't always have access to the internet.
    but surely they will have money to buy your games once know it offline, aswell online.

You will benefit well from this option, Please think about it.

Chvankey's Avatar Junior Member
    People, this project spat on Steam with its services and created its own forum (in several languages!) And a mailing list (thanks!). After that, I think this is an online course.

Yes!! if not both

Of course

of course

Absolutely should be both offline and online choice

JusticiaPoetica's Avatar Junior Member
    Offline mode is essential

Offline!

Yeah, sure guys, come on ppl are working,. then they have disadvantages cuz everything now is online, there are ppl that are not teenager anymore, and don't have so much time to play like'm, come on, be righteous with the others that want s to play!