Where is Ac Pirates?

I want to play one of the best mobile games, but I canít find it anymore in the app store. Assassinís Creed: Pirates

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Fooxzin,

The AC Pirates app is no longer available for download on the App Store and Google Play. It was removed from the store with the release of the new iOS 11.

Thanks!

Hi Fooxzin1221

You’re not missing anything. I got a new iPad and installed the game on it, but it constantly keep crashing. In my experience, if you delete the app and reinstall, you have to start from the beginning every time. In it’s current state, it’s unplayable. Hopefully they may update the game to work, but I’m not hopeful. I’ve given up and now deleted it from my iPad.

Found Assassins creed Pirates

For Apple users who want to play Assassins creed Pirates, you must have already purchased it before it got removed. Go into the Apple store, Press your photo ID at the top right corner, press Purchases, and search or scroll down and find Assassins creed pirates and press the download cloud. It worked for me yesterday when I was trying to look for it

This stands for Google Play Store, I downloaded the game long time, still at my Library section and I an download and play. Certain online elements not work, like watching ads for special rewards. But achievemetns and daily rewards works just fine.

For people having the game crashing after loading on ios logout of the game center, on android delete the game data from Google play and don't sign in after that with the game. - No more crashes.

Originally Posted by PetkovMt Go to original post
    For people having the game crashing after loading on ios logout of the game center, on android delete the game data from Google play and don't sign in after that with the game. - No more crashes.
    However, that kind of defeats the purpose of having Google Play Games, right? I am currently facing the exact same problem on Android 9 and don't know what to do about it.. Nothing? I'll try to load it up in an Android Emulator with Android 7 or 8 and see if it's the same.
    I wonder if it's due to the latest Google API-update or what.. Surely there must be a fix to it, don't you think?

Hello, download now Assassin's Creed: Pirates game at appvn para baixar, which provides the best games in the world today.