No green quest marker for "A gift from the gods" quest

Hello. I'm having trouble with the quest "A gift from the gods", the green quest marker is not shown on the map. I also went to the location of the quest but it did not trigger.

I am using a second character on the third slot. The character in my first slot has the green icon on the map but I have not started it yet.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Can you clarify what platform you play ACO on? This post explains how we like threads to be formatted.

You can try going to the game menu and go to the missions and reset the quest. This might make the icon appear. If you are playing with an XBOX, you can also try clearing your memory cache, and then go to the game mission quests and reset the quest. It's really hard to say what the problem is without the information requested by Ubisoft support.

Sorry about that. I am playing on the PC.

Here are my laptop's specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
    Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB
    GPU: Geforce GTX 1060 3gb

Hi everyone,
    I take this opportunity to also bring the attention that I'm having the same issue: no green quest marker appaering for this mission (Gift from Gods)..

Platform: Xbox One
    Game: Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition (Disk)
    Level playing: 28
    Playing online
    Playing first character on first slot

I've already tried to clean the cache of the Xbox One by shutting itt down, removing power supply and restarting.. but no way.
    I've also tried multiple times to reset any quest but still no quest icon shows up.

I really long for this mission's exclusive items, so if someone can give me some tips / solutions to try, I will really appreciate that.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards

You might want to check your network connection in your XBOX settings. The Gift Of The Gods is a downloaded mission, so if your network connection is not functioning, that might explain it. You might also check your update cache to make sure there isn't an update pending. You might also try going to the area where the Meteor lands and see if it is there.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi guys! Just for clarification, the A Gift From The Gods quest did expire on December 19th. Players who had the quest (not completed) in their game prior to December 19th still have it available. All those who started/restarted the game after that date do not have it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

quest a gift from the gods

Dear ubisoft ,

Can u guys please make that quest again ,because im just play assasincreed in march 2019 after im play assasincreed odessy & im very love that set equipment ( fans of game both FF & Assasin creed) .my platfrom play is playstation 4 .hope u guys consider this ,thanks before .

@Ubisoft: thank you very much indeed for making the quest available again as of today. Most appreciated!

Thank you ubisoft for returning the gift from the gods quest. Many thanks.
     1 people found this helpful