UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

Skull & Bones: 2018 Update

Greetings, Pirates!

As 2018 comes to a close, it’s time for us to give you an update on Skull & Bones.

It’s been an incredible year for us, filled with exciting progress. We’re hard at work and taking the time necessary to make Skull & Bones the best pirate game you’ll ever play.

Check out the message from Skull & Bones’ Game Producer, Karl Luhe, on Twitter:

We can’t wait to share more about the game in 2019!

From the entire Skull & Bones team, we wish you Happy Holidays!
     4 people found this helpful

Veledrome's Avatar Member
    Happy holidays S&B team! Hopefully this video is the indicator that we will start getting some new info about the game soon(™). Can't wait to know what you guys have been building for us!

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks Veledrome!

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays everyone, hope all is well. Still waiting very patiently for this game to come out and participate in the beta. Ive scratched off other games on my list to add this one first. Take your time guys and gals and i know you will do a good job. Best of luck in 2019 and looking forward to seeing this game in action.

-josh

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you Josh, Happy Holidays & may 2019 be a great year for you

We look forward to it, sure this will be the year of S&B - I and some friends did not have a good experience according to our expectations with SOT - I am following closely every step of S&B and this being very satisfactory. A great year for everyone.
     1 people found this helpful

\m/ @@ \m/ ThanxXx S & B Team \m/ @@ \m/