Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Hello everyone and sorry for the late reply.

If you're a Y2 Pass owner on console and you weren't able to redeem all the content of the compensation pack, please reach out to the Support Team site or in the Technical Support Forums.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    I have had a support ticket open for almost a week now... supplied all proof of purchase info of the Year 2 Pass, and I've got no resolution as of yet. What is taking so long?

Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on the issue, for those players who didn't get their 10.000 prestige credits.
    The team is actually investigating, so I will share more info with you.
    In the meanwhile, I encourage you to open a ticket to the Support, thank you for your patience!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Alien Go to original post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on the issue, for those players who didn't get their 10.000 prestige credits.
    The team is actually investigating, so I will share more info with you.
    In the meanwhile, I encourage you to open a ticket to the Support, thank you for your patience!
    Any idea what's taking so long? And also any ETA for a resolution? My case has been open for 10 days now.

KhyuseinAY @Ubisoft Support wrote: 14/01/2019 @ 10:25
    Hello HollowMean66610,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

I see the situation you are in. In order to proceed the investigation of the missing compensation we will need also your help.

First, I would advise you to follow connectivity trouble shooting steps from the link below:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...s-on-Xbox-One/

Please make sure you set a static IP for your system:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/0...s-for-Xbox-One

After all the steps from the troubleshooting are complete, please, provide us with the following information, in order to investigate further:

1. Screenshot of the forwarded ports. Here you can see more detail about that:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...ort-forwarding

2. Screenshot of the DMZ settings of the console.

3. Proof of Purchase for SP Y2. That will be an image of the order from the Microsoft website on the order history page, desktop version of the website.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...f-of-Purchase/

4. Image of the error.

5. Image showing that SP Y2 is installed.

Please, bare in mind, that all the images provided should be in full screen, uncropped and unedited:

PC
    1. Make sure that the requested information is on your screen and not obstructed by another window.
    2. Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard.
    3. Press the Windows Key + R.
    4. In the Run window, type mspaint and click OK.
    5. In Paint, paste your screenshot by pressing Ctrl + V.
    6. Save your screenshot as a .jpg image.

XBox One

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-...nd-screenshots

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have more questions.

Kind regards,
    Khyusein
    Ubisoft Support

Reply from ubisoft above..... Are you serious..... I don't know about anyone else but this is a joke.
    Ubisoft you sure make it easy to take my money when purchasing at online store..... Different story when compensation due!!!!
    Very Dissapointed paying customer here Ubisoft!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NightshadeF117 Go to original post
    I am a Year 2 Pass owner, but I believe everyone should get the ten thousand prestige credits. Giving them just two boosters for the junk everyone endured is not acceptable. Shame on you. I'm not demanding free stuff, but a couple of boosters is short-handing the amount of mistakes you made. Do better Ubisoft. You should take in the fact that most players most likely paid a lot of real money that adds more then just $30. So it would be common sense to give non-year two pass owners the same things we get. My respect for you is wearing down.
    well said!

Finally my problem is solved. Thanks for the support.

Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello again everyone,

I have another update regarding all those Year 2 pass players on console who were not able to receive the prestige credits: head to the booster section of the in-game store, you should be able to find the package and you should be able to redeem those prestige points.

The package will be on the store until the end of the month

If this is still not the case, you can contact the Support Team in order to investigate further.

Thanks ubisoft, compensation pack received through above method.. ...glad to see you got it all sorted... Much appreciated without all the hassle.
    Hopefully you can sort a little something for not only y2 pass holders as I'm sure others have financially supported through other various purchases..... I'm thinking give a little & received a lot.....

Yes. Thanks. Got it.

Apoyo totalmente que los que hemos comprado el año 2 se nos reembolse o se nos de los componentes del año 3.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345