Customize control layout

I know there is already several threads asking for control customization. But I just wanted to make a little more pressure into this issue. I have several hours into the game, but decided to wait and see if ubisoft will change this. The control scheme is one of the few things that prevent me to fully enjoy the game, and so I want to keep the rest of the experience as good as possible waiting to have the possibility to change them. I really hope a full control customizartion is implemented. But if only presets will be given to us I hope there is one that keeps everything but changes the shild and boost/dodge buttons to the shoulder buttons (R1, L1 on ps and R and L on Switch). Its kinda anoying to parry the atacks and dodge leaving my thumb from the R stick. And the Flight mode and pilot ability are not necesary to have such quick reponse. At least how I play.
    Anyway I hope whe have control customizations someday to make this game even better. Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful

I totally agree

I'm in the same boat. I got the game and was very surprised that I could only boost in a straight line. I saw some interest in remapping controls, so I've put the game on hold until I can boost and steer at the same time.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the suggestion guys! The Starlink team appreciates hearing from all players about what changes they'd like to see

Unplayable in it's current state!

If we could just have the option to swap the analog sticks over. I was really looking forward to this game, but alas, it's unplayable in it's current state!

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the suggestion Skope99!