I though you may like to see it after saw it from CMBB forum. I almost fall off chair when see that one from link. http://www.track-link.net/gallery/119

Regards
    Snowleopard

I though you may like to see it after saw it from CMBB forum. I almost fall off chair when see that one from link. http://www.track-link.net/gallery/119

Regards
    Snowleopard

Here's a real Soviet "land battleship":

T-35

That is one crazy contraption!

BTW WereSnowleopard: CMBB is the only other game remaining on my hard-drive since i bought PF....funny thing was that i was out on a mission to find the CMAK (out of stock) when i bumped into PF and thought "why not"...Best...Decision...Ever

That first description somehow reminds me of a quote from Monty Python:

The third castle caught fire, fell over and then sunk into the swamp.

Are you sure this is for real?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Friendly_flyer:
    Are you sure this is for real? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's a real joke plastic modeller joke.

Nicely done, though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KIMURA:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Friendly_flyer:
    Are you sure this is for real? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that's a real joke plastic modeller joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that's joke as often see many different funny models at show. Know-well model joke is a model submarine made from L'eggs pantyhose container.