Gotta go fast main street fast travel bugged ( PS4)

Just started the game tonight. Beat the first group of 6th graders and went into town. Unlocked Jimmy as a playable character and the fast travel then entered the fight with 6th graders to the left (in an alley) of the main street fast travel. I played as Jimmy in the fight and we got killed. I reloaded the checkpoint, went to the fast travel and it was unlocked, however my mission is still saying unlock the main street fast travel and Jimmy is not a playable character. I canít unlock Jimmy or advance the quest. I quit out and went back in, that didnít fix it. Any ideas?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Bud1304,

Sorry to hear that! The Development team are aware of this issue and it is being looked into. I am unable to provide an ETA for when this will be resolved sorry.

Originally Posted by Bud1304 Go to original post
    Just started the game tonight. Beat the first group of 6th graders and went into town. Unlocked Jimmy as a playable character and the fast travel then entered the fight with 6th graders to the left (in an alley) of the main street fast travel. I played as Jimmy in the fight and we got killed. I reloaded the checkpoint, went to the fast travel and it was unlocked, however my mission is still saying unlock the main street fast travel and Jimmy is not a playable character. I canít unlock Jimmy or advance the quest. I quit out and went back in, that didnít fix it. Any ideas?
    I had the SAME problem. The same situation but on PC. 6th graders killed my team and after that, noghing happen with the mission.

And Ubisoft doesn't do anything ...

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi csilvak! This issue was previously reported to the SP team. I do not have any updates regarding the investigation of this issue. For now, I recommend loading to an earlier save file or to try unlocking the other fast travel points.

Gotta go fast BUG

Hi Ubisoft team,

I am having the exact same problem as many others on this thread - we have unlocked every fast pass checkpoint and still the mission will not disappear or complete! This means that we cannot progress in the game at all, as until this mission is completed then we cannot find any new missions.

Having spent good money on this , this is completely unacceptable and is really sad as I want to progress with the quest.

Can you please let us know when this will be resolved? Or if there is any way we can fix this/get around the bug ourselves?

thank you.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi iceroadtruckerz! As I mentioned earlier, the current workaround is to either reload to an earlier save or to try unlocking the other fast travel points. I do not have any further updates regarding the investigation of this issue. The only other thing I would suggest for PS4 would be these PS4 steps. I apologize for any frustration regarding this issue.

basically dont buy this game i guess? its on sale but im not getting stuck.
     1 people found this helpful

2021 still happening.

I have no other save slot. I canít go back you all sold a broken game.

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Hi iceroadtruckerz! As I mentioned earlier, the current workaround is to either reload to an earlier save or to try unlocking the other fast travel points. I do not have any further updates regarding the investigation of this issue. The only other thing I would suggest for PS4 would be these PS4 steps. I apologize for any frustration regarding this issue.
    You all have had over 3 years with people reporting the problem and still sell the game with a glitch that forces you to start over if you donít have any other saves. Great passion in your products I see /s

The ps4 help link doesnít work.

No help at all.