Been longtime since i flew or looked into the sim but.. Well.. I just stop at rrgstudios web site to check on the new pictures of 46 when I did notice this...

The canopy appear to be wrong. The front windshield with an forward extended area is wrong.

This is clearly a canopy of:
    Yak 1M "moskit" 105PF ( and first serie to kursk )
    Yak1M M-107A engine

All 44+ yak 3's were fited with buble regular canopy or protected like the 9.

To me it seems that the 3 D modeller use the Yak9U model added the front intake ( as many Yak9U used to have as well ) took off the front windshield bars away and left it like that, I think this is an insult to the eastern aircrafts amateurs and historians.

Oleg has no control about this and it's totally a Rrgstudio problem.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

NormandieNiemen & HISTORIA available on HL
    Stats for both servers http://www.gozr.net/fbdstats

I.O.C.L | International Online Competition League
    Oleg_Maddox:
    "In terms of Sexy looking aircraft I like very much Mustang and less Yak-9U post war production. In the last case it doesn't means that I will model Yak-9U to the trials before manufacture speciafications. We model it with all the problems of aircraft of the first series."

Been longtime since i flew or looked into the sim but.. Well.. I just stop at rrgstudios web site to check on the new pictures of 46 when I did notice this...

The canopy appear to be wrong. The front windshield with an forward extended area is wrong.

This is clearly a canopy of:
    Yak 1M "moskit" 105PF ( and first serie to kursk )
    Yak1M M-107A engine

All 44+ yak 3's were fited with buble regular canopy or protected like the 9.

To me it seems that the 3 D modeller use the Yak9U model added the front intake ( as many Yak9U used to have as well ) took off the front windshield bars away and left it like that, I think this is an insult to the eastern aircrafts amateurs and historians.

Oleg has no control about this and it's totally a Rrgstudio problem.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Oleg_Maddox:
    "In terms of Sexy looking aircraft I like very much Mustang and less Yak-9U post war production. In the last case it doesn't means that I will model Yak-9U to the trials before manufacture speciafications. We model it with all the problems of aircraft of the first series."

Gozr seems to have a point there...

S!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down." - Chuck Yaeger
    "Ja, Hunde, wollt ihr denn ewig leben?" - Friedrich der Große
    "Timeo Danaos, et dona ferentes" - Æneid

Nooooooooooo keep quiet it will take another
    2 WEEKS!!!!!!!

Tie this guy down and gag him!

I can think of worse things to make comment about, rather than a canopy being slightly off...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Causing Havoc online as 242Sqn_Kye

www.242sqn.com

xTHRUDx's Avatar Senior Member
    does RPG have a ready room forum on their site? perhaps we need to go over there with our observations.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Hate me now, thank me later"

even if they give you guys a wrong cockpit,,, be happy you got more planes.. the usa planes were cut short and some of the models DM/FM were never fixed..

and of course they would not have a forum for discussion and feedback.. that would only give people a forum to ask questions..

all those 'what if planes.....'

but yet left out so many critical planes and cockpits... so sad..
    <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Disabled USAF Veteran

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Gozr...do you have any infomation on this version of the Yak-3? I couldn't find anything about it but I was quite interested to fly it

Its nice that we get to notice these things but I sort of wish efforts were made prior to everything being listed as complete. With such an obscure aircraft...I wonder if there are conflicting sources.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Find my missions at Flying Legends and Mission4Today.com.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RamsteinUSA:
    even if they give you guys a wrong cockpit,,, be happy you got more planes.. the usa planes were cut short and some of the models DM/FM were never fixed..

and of course they would not have a forum for discussion and feedback.. that would only give people a forum to ask questions..

all those 'what if planes.....'

but yet left out so many critical planes and cockpits... so sad..
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your off-topic BS whining somewhere else.

Well Ice yes i can, i will need scan<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Oleg_Maddox: