crunc01's Avatar Member
    hey you don;t really need a game plus.. do as most that love to play games using cheats do and get a trainer.. and cheat all ammo, all health and god mode LOL

What is Game replay ability? You restart the "game" from "scratch" and "replay" .. what makes a game a game is how it proceeds from beginning to end as it is written.. You get replayability in all games..

what you really want are cheat codes to cheat the game so you can pretend you are invincible and have no challenges.. lame actually.

Frag_Maniac's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by iGame3D Go to original post
    This has nothing to do with your money, it's about having easy mode so you can complain about easy mode.
    New Game starting with dirt is a very enjoyable challenge that fits with the game world. Need creates value in clicking on every shiny where acquiring more than you can use devalues that activity.
    Yeah if I could start a new game already having an armory of high end weapons, all the perks, etc, it wouldn't feel like surviving a post apocalyptic setting.

NG+ is nice but too me NG+ takes away the "building up" to the next rank weapon and taking over outposts for the first time (every play I do, I try to do better than I did (more steathly))

Bambihunter1971's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by crunc01 Go to original post
    hey you don;t really need a game plus..
    See, the beauty of options is you get to use what you want and play how you want to and others can use it if they wish. Don't presume what people want or need.

Originally Posted by coopalot Go to original post
    This has nothing to do with your money, it's about having easy mode so you can complain about easy mode.
    Easy mode would imply an easier way to beat the game the first time around
    New Game plus is something that makes it so i don't feel like i wasted my time doing things after the game is already beaten. A reason to go back, as in more replay ability. Something i highly consider when buying games
    hey you don;t really need a game plus.. do as most that love to play games using cheats do and get a trainer.
    Trainers don't apply to people on console
    There's a reason New Game Plus became a thing in Far Cry 5 as a standard mode
    Originally Posted by Frag_Maniac Go to original post
    Yeah if I could start a new game already having an armory of high end weapons, all the perks, etc, it wouldn't feel like surviving a post apocalyptic setting.
    New Game Plus is an option.
    it's not part of the canon events of a persons first play through

crunc01's Avatar Member
    Hey I have an idea Let's resurrect a Zombie thread.. about something They already said IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Hey I have an idea Let's resurrect a Zombie thread.. about something They already said IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
    Just because it's not going to happen doesn't mean we have to forget about it
    Not sure if it's true but i heard Ubisoft is having money troubles, can't speak for others but i would have been tempted to gift this game to friends if it had New Game+

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello! We do not intend to add NG+ to New Dawn at this time. Thanks for your suggestion regardless! We appreciate your persistence and glad you enjoyed the game so much to want a NG+ mode.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345