AC unity gold diamonds need help

I looked up most of what is going on with the gold diamonds on ac unity some said that you need to legend rank or dead kings is adding a item to your inventory that does not count as legendary so you cant get the diamonds to gold

So if i uninstall dead kings will this fix my problem or will i break something like mess up my gear

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi True-Legend851,

Unfortunately I'm not totally sure what you are referring to regarding this.

Could you clarify further on the issue you're seeing? This will help us to look into it for you.

Related to this i have another question How do I get five gold diamonds next to my rank?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by True-Legend851 Go to original post
    I looked up most of what is going on with the gold diamonds on ac unity some said that you need to legend rank or dead kings is adding a item to your inventory that does not count as legendary so you cant get the diamonds to gold

So if i uninstall dead kings will this fix my problem or will i break something like mess up my gear
    We are not aware of any workaround for the issue, however, you will be happy to note that the diamonds showing as blue and not gold is a display issue only and has no impact on gameplay.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    All of the gear and weapons that you have equipped must be fully upgraded for the five gold diamond rank.