Duplicate purchase CAN I GET A REFUND FOR ONE OF THEM

I tried to buy farcry 5 and for honor in the spring sale and I use paypal it redirects me to paypal and I approve the transaction it then redirects me back to Uplay and says error 404 webpage not found. I then go back to my original tab and the basket is greyed out on the payment so I think it has not gone through. I go to my orders and this follows through as the order has not appeared. I then go back to my order and decide to try again unperturbed by my original failure and go through the same process but I am then greeted with the same error 404 after that I decide to give up for the day and open the desktop application and there I see Farcry 5 and For honor. I then check my phone and see not one but TWO receipts from Uplay saying I have bought the games twice confused and annoyed I check my order history only to see lo and behold that I have not made any purchases to request a refund for so I go to customer support and try there but so far I have been waiting an hour for my live chat to begin. CAN I GET SOME HELP HERE UBISOFT. PLEASE

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Nate_Stapleton, your local shop team is working on your ticket!

Another duplicate purchase and would like a refund for one

I tried to buy the Ezio Auditore bundle on sale and saw that I forgot to confirm the purchase. So I went back to confirm the purchase and saw that the games did not show up in my library immediately like on Steam so I redid the purchase only to find that I have two purchases of the same bundle and I would just like to know if I would be able to receive a refund for one of those purchases.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey OMGJAEMIN,

I've checked your account over and can see that, as part of your open support case, you already received a refund for the duplicate order.

Please let me know if there's anything further that I can assist you with.

Duplicate purchase

I'm in a similar position,

Made an order for assassins creed, and windows were lagging / no confirmation.

After a second attempt, payment had gone through, and purchase had been duplicated. E-mails were even delayed and didn't receive confirmation of purchase for a few minutes, (both e-mail confirmations arrived at same time).

Looking for refund on one of the purchases

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there McHaggis1983,

I checked your account and support case, and could see your duplicate purchase. As such, I refunded your second order, and emailed you the confirmation / details.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else, and I do apologise for the inconvenience and issues you experienced!

same issuse with me 404 error and would like a refund on one of the two please

after the 404 error i get charged twice seeing this has happened multiple times to other people makes me feel ubisoft has been making people experience 404 errors so they can double charge its been 5 days and i havent heard anything about a refund from them...
    this is quite stupid and shouldnt be happening with such a large and developed video game distributor.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by joshjetski Go to original post
    after the 404 error i get charged twice seeing this has happened multiple times to other people makes me feel ubisoft has been making people experience 404 errors so they can double charge its been 5 days and i havent heard anything about a refund from them...
    this is quite stupid and shouldnt be happening with such a large and developed video game distributor.
    I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

I have a looked into this for you and refunded you for the duplicate purchase, you should receive this within the next 5-7 working days.
     1 people found this helpful