impcaeaug's Avatar Member

Roman Soldier Bug:

There is bug in the model of the Roman Soldier (the soldier appears to be more of a officer/cavalryman though) in which
    his skin in his foot is transparent.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by slapnut1207 Go to original post
    There is bug in the model of the Roman Soldier (the soldier appears to be more of a officer/cavalryman though) in which
    his skin in his foot is transparent.
    Hello slapnut1207, could you include a screenshot? Does this issue prevent you to complete a mission or block your progress?

impcaeaug's Avatar Member

Here is a screenshot, hopefully it is see able. It doesn't prevent me from completing a mission nor does it block my process but it is noticeable..

Hi there, I already filed a bug report last year to the Ubisoft Support Team about exactly that minor model problem, but sadly, they already stopped any support/patch for the game already and totally shifted to the new game...at least that was what they told me and the ticket was closed...very unsatisfactory.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by slapnut1207 Go to original post
    Here is a screenshot, hopefully it is see able. It doesn't prevent me from completing a mission nor does it block my process but it is noticeable..
    Hi slapnut1207, I see the problem now.
    At the moment there is no update concerning a patch nor new content for Origins that could fix this model issue.
    Glad it doesn't prevent any progress.