🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Stuck in Bronze 1, Getting 0% for every win or loss

[PC]

Im not sure whats happening but everytime I win a ranked game I just get 0% after the game. It looks like this:

https://gyazo.com/fcc1cf786171edc6a5f37eb3a70783f4

Played like 100 games and never go up or down. 0% at the end of every single game?

This is my rank profile screen: https://gyazo.com/1c4d0cd0a298c70bec019d4a1bc1f465

Been the same since I started playing, played and won so many games and its never changed.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-Matcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Realzxx,

Welcome to the forums! Thankyou for reporting this issue, the team are currently looking into this.
    Apologies for the inconvenience at this time.

[PC]
    I have the same problem.

I am having the same issue :'(

Hello everybody,

Just replying to signal that i am encountering the same issue, i started the game a few days ago, and as soon as i got my rep 1 warden i spammed ranked duels so i can face stronger players and learn the hard way, im doing pretty fine now but just like many others i suppose, i'm rewarded a solid +0% progression per win in ranked xD (issue hapenning on the account i am posting this)

I have no idea if this is hapenning to just a few of players or it's global issue, thanks for the support staff !

Has this been addressed yet?

I'm also having this issue. I don't win very much yet lol but when I do it's still a 0% everytime. Any progress on resolving this issue?

Problem still here!

Hello Ubisoft? It is like 2 months since you posted „We are looking in the problem". So... did you solve it? I really like 4Honor but... its kinda broken... already for more like 2 months. #UbiSleeper

Same stuck at 0%

Now I know this is not just visual problem because I played and one about 10 ranked matches in a row that means I should be at least Rank 2 but I'm still rank 1

Same problem! Fix please this game breaking bug

come on!

its still broken, are we gonna have to wait three years for this fix? ive been stuck at bronze 1 forever!

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Everyone who can: please provide a screenshot of what you see in game. If I can compare that to the skill rating I see on my end that will help me to have evidence of this issue.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►