And millions will come...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/coffeemicro.html

Sorry for OT...but i am allowed to break rules once in the while Besides it`s totally worth it LOL

And millions will come...

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/coffeemicro.html

Sorry for OT...but i am allowed to break rules once in the while Besides it`s totally worth it LOL

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    Didn't click But if we're talking BIG, I have a picture of a cat that takes the cake

that scares me.

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    I still favor old school advertising

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    So how much are those two strippers selling Oleg Maddox for? I could probably get a bargain

noshens's Avatar Senior Member
    WOW A LINK! Hey everybody, lets click it now knowing what's there!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by noshens:
    WOW A LINK! Hey everybody, lets click it now knowing what's there! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if i post a link to new PF addon download, will you click on it? You are not big fan of adventure are you

That guy must be a company man! There's gotta be some perks to that job that the outsiders don't know about, maybe something like a recently instituted "happy hour department". What amazed me was how out of shape this guy is...I hope he never has to run for his life because the last thing that will go through his mind as he grabs his chest on his way down to the floor is "why do they have to have this *negative gee engine cutout* sh-t in MY game!"

Billy G must be yankin his chain real hard.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►